WEARING// statement shorts



\








| shorts- Yayer.com | top (cut from dress)- Topshop|
| Jewelry- Accessorize | Bag- Accessorize | 
| Sandals - eBay |
 
Hello ! I apologise for the lack of posts but I will try my best to improve on that. I have a lot of exciting ideas for future posts so look out for those! 
Here's a quick post on my outfit featuring these amazing printed shorts with straps? I'm not quite sure what it's called since it's not a playsuit or dungarees. I teamed it up with this crisp white crop top which I simply cut from a dress and hemmed the raw edge to create this nice little piece which goes well with everything. I dressed it up with my matching perspex necklace and earrings. I put on white shoes and teamed it with a white backpack to make the shorts stand out. 
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
hype and fan me on lookbook.nu

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment