WEARING// crochet, gingham and daisies










| crochet halter neck- trifted- £4 |
| DIY handmade skirt |
| tribal chain necklace - £4 - primark |
| white rucksack - £32- accessorize |
| white chunky sandals- £15 - ebay|
| sunglasses- £14- accessorize |

Hello Everyone! Here's another summery outfit post ...

I made this skirt myself with this amazing gingham and daisy fabric from my local fabric shop. I made a little bra-let to match it. I used a meter of fabric for them both and it only cost £5 something. I might do a tutorial post soon, when I get more fabric and when I get time, I'll be working a lot this summer *sigh*. 

This halter neck top was just a plain spaghetti strap top but i simply cut the strap where it attaches at the back and tied it around my neck. This top was an absolute bargain and I love the bohemian look to it. The beige colour goes really well with the skirt. I added this tribal like necklace to add to the bohemianess of the top. I kept the shoes and the bag neutral as per usual. 


HYPE , FAN AND COMMENT ON LOOKBOOK!




Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather!






Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment